Saturday, August 4, 2007
How to Make Nutty Pear and Chocolate peanut
Cookin by my self...
gw lagi pengen bikin kue cake cokelat neh
neh gw kasih tahu caranya .. ya nyontek2 dikit sama tetangga sebelah .. xixixi
if you wanna make some cake delicate, moist, made from scratch chocolate cake like Grandma used to make, this is it! just an simple steps.. xixixixi
* 1 cups of milk
* 2 cups of all purpose flour
* 3/4 cup powdered sugar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1 cup of water
* 1/2 cup of cocoa
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease and flour a 9" x 13" cake pan.
3. In a large bowl, stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. Add eggs, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes or by hand.
5. Pour into prepared pan. With a spatula distribute batter evenly in the pan.
6. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
7. Cool completely and frost with your favorite frosting.
* This is a very delicate cake. If you opt to remove it from the pan, do so after a 10 minute cooling period.
* If you plan on placing the cake on a cake board or foil lined cookie sheet, place the board or cookie sheet on top of the cake pan. Hold your hand on the center of the board or cookie sheet and slide your other hand under the cake pan and in one motion, flip the cake pan upside down, so the cake is gently placed on the board and not flipped and dropped from the pan.
Warning in your steps
* Flipping from the pan without cake board or foil lined cookie sheet support may cause large cracks in the cake.
* Cooking spray comes in handy for oiling and flouring cake pans. Do not over flour!!